Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The direct application of the customs tariff in the border ports Law

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The direct application of the customs tariff in the border ports Law Empty The direct application of the customs tariff in the border ports Law

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 23 Apr 2015, 3:14 pm

The direct application of the customs tariff in the border ports Law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basra / Baghdadi News / .. decided Directorate Comerk southern region, activation of the customs tariff law in all centers and ports, which oversees them.

A source at the Directorate Comerk the southern region of the reporter / Baghdadi News / Directorate at the direction of the General Authority for Customs, has committed all of its centers at border crossing points, the need to activate the work of customs tariff law.

The source confirmed that the activation of customs tariffs will remain in effect until further directives from the top followed by the Directorate.

It is noted that the application of the customs tariff law will be 15% on vehicles and the proportion of 20 to 25% on imported goods. End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm