Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rate of exchange

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Rate of exchange

Post by Proven on Tue 05 May 2015, 5:14 pm

Does anyone remember what was announced  at the beginning of March?   How about implementation of the delete the zeros project.

Rate of exchange

5/6/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah

said the economic academic Dr. Majid Baidhani that the dinar exchange rate against the dollar will soon return from rates over a short period due to the slow recovery of oil prices Alaalmih.oukal in an interview for the "morning" that the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar known but the coming period will witness Back to the exchange is close to the previous rates price because of the checks on the scene of victories (Daash) terrorist and high Alinvt.wachar Baidhani rates that the central bank measures announced by the beginning of last March will also contribute to the stability of the exchange rate after taking the market enough time for the purpose of determine the real exchange rate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CITEX
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: Rate of exchange

Post by CITEX on Tue 05 May 2015, 5:23 pm

It was the removal of the 50 Dinar notes and the change in the daily auctions. If memory serves me right...
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Tue 05 May 2015, 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It was the removal of the 50 Dinar notes and the change in the daily auctions. If memory serves me right...

The removal of the 50 dinar note, reduced currency auctions, and implementation of electronic remittances were all initiated around the same time.  Additionally, the reduced currency auctions and electronic remittances are draining the money supply in accordance with the delete the zeros project.

These three events would not raise the value of the dinar against the dollar as specified in this article. In fact, they are helping reduce the value of the dinar relative to the dollar.  

However, once investors come into Iraq, these three events would lead in supporting the higher value of the dinar, in conjunction with the delete the zeros project.

How else could this author arrive at his conclusion?   They are pushing economic development forward.  

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Wed 06 May 2015, 3:25 am

It's coming baby! Break out that wish list!
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:08 pm

my wishlist is READY!
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:18 pm

By the way, the removal of the 50 dinar note was in preparation for the delete the zeros project.  The plan is moving forward.  

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:49 pm

As Captain Piccard on the Enterprise, "Engage."  

thumbs
dizzydee

Rate of exchange

Post by dizzydee on Wed 06 May 2015, 8:14 pm

This was just sent to me and was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Rate of exchange

5/6/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah
said the economic academic Dr. Majid Baidhani that the dinar exchange rate against the dollar will soon return from rates over a short period due to the slow recovery of oil prices Alaalmih.oukal in an interview for the "morning" that the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar known but the coming period will witness Back to the exchange is close to the previous rates price because of the checks on the scene of victories (Daash) terrorist and high Alinvt.wachar Baidhani rates that the central bank measures announced by the beginning of last March will also contribute to the stability of the exchange rate after taking the market enough time for the purpose of determine the real exchange rate.

sassy
Till The End
Till The End

Post by sassy on Wed 06 May 2015, 10:02 pm

Good article dizzydee!  I like the wording { to determine the real exchange rate} yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jan 2018, 11:20 am