Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi military sources confirm the start of the liberalization of Mosul terrorist organization Daash

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Iraqi military sources confirm the start of the liberalization of Mosul terrorist organization Daash Empty Iraqi military sources confirm the start of the liberalization of Mosul terrorist organization Daash

Post by dizzydee Wed 06 May 2015, 1:30 pm

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Iraqi military sources confirm the start of the liberalization of Mosul terrorist organization Daash

Revealed Iraqi security sources Wednesday, the start of liberalization of Mosul process of control Daash terrorist and restore security to Scanha.oukal commander of Nineveh operations Major General Abdullah al-Jubouri practically start plan edit the city of Mosul from Daash gangs with intensifying air strikes on their positions to weaken his power.

Jubouri, adding that the battle Practically now beginning and the Air Force continuing directing painful blows, and these military standards represent the first page of Almarkh.odaa Jubouri Mosul residents not to listen to associates of Daash nor to those who issue fatwas without knowledge because they have become weak Jadda.oukal that our intelligence minute and spotted by reconnaissance planes and satellites stresses causing very serious damage capabilities Daash, whether Pavradh or its equipment and Atadh.oadav saying that the involvement of ground forces battle is not my decision alone, the military and political leadership and join me in the country and that there are conditions imposed on that leadership to make that decision in a timely manner Almnasp.oukal 

Observers of Shan Iraqi security Maj. Gen. Mohammed Aboud said the announcement of the start of the battle to expel Daash of Mosul coincided with a large military forces to rally the Turkish army on the borders of Iraq Achammalah.uaza that the security coordination between Iraq and Turkey and the intention to dispose of Daash gangs. The terrorist organization Daash extend its control over Mosul, Iraq's second city on the tenth of June. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:26 pm