Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
dizzydee
ahill
wciappetta
7 posters

Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song Empty Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song

Post by wciappetta Fri 08 May 2015, 5:41 pm

Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song

Last edited by wciappetta on Sun 10 May 2015, 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song Empty Re: Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song

Post by ahill Fri 08 May 2015, 8:16 pm

W,
    You're a pretty good singer. bighug  

a
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song Empty Re: Me and Julio down by the school yard -My rendition of a short clip of Paul Simon's song

Post by wciappetta Fri 08 May 2015, 8:40 pm

Thanks I'm glad you liked it...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Fri 08 May 2015, 9:25 pm

Very nice Ward.
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Fri 08 May 2015, 9:49 pm

That was GREAT Ward! I love being totally wrong when I envision how someone looks, and they are the total opposite! flower
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 09 May 2015, 8:31 am

That was great Ward!  Thanks , that was a pleasant surprise!  Magic 8 Ball
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sat 09 May 2015, 2:11 pm

I like Paul Simon also that was good singing by u thanks
    Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen Sat 09 May 2015, 7:31 pm

Cool...that sounded just like you!...........lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm