Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
wciappetta
6 posters

Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near - Page 2 Empty Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near

Post by wciappetta Tue 12 May 2015, 7:38 am

First topic message reminder :

This guy is gonna need a slap down to change his rhetoric 

Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near

11-05-2015 02:35 PM

President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, asserts that the dream of a Kurdish state is near and that previous obstacles to the independence of Kurdistan were removed and the right of Kurds to have their own state .

He Barzani expressed hope that up arms directly to the Peshmerga forces in reference to the region form an army tries according to the specifications Global, noting that he was informed that US officials, expressing at the same time confidence in the ' promises 

' they made ​​for the delivery of arms to the Peshmerga Barzani had also discussed at his residence in Washington with former Finance Minister Rafi al-Issawi and the presence of Barzani happy and Fuad Hussein armament file and the decision of Congress regarding that matter .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near - Page 2 Empty Re: Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near

Post by weslin3 Tue 12 May 2015, 7:32 pm

Exactly! Thanks Lobo again.. 
    jedi17
    jedi17

Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near - Page 2 Empty Re: Barzani: the dream of a Kurdish state is near

Post by jedi17 Tue 12 May 2015, 7:41 pm

wow Lobo......that is some great insight.....I'm thinking that you should have more imput regularly....that is some great insight and well expressed!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 12 May 2015, 7:42 pm

thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:34 am