Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economist: talk about a former delete zeros early

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Economist: talk about a former delete zeros early Empty Economist: talk about a former delete zeros early

Post by wciappetta Tue 19 May 2015, 5:52 am

My view is a bit different. The revalue in and of itself  changes much of the political dynamics in the country and Saleh, Abadi's economic adviser best get on board with the project. There have been one too many Turkis already.... The RV can bring much of  political stability on it's own and IMO this is the point overlooked by the "Goldie Loch's" of Iraqi monetary policy. There is no reason to delay it's implementation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said in a press statement that "the restructuring of the Iraqi currency project is very important and the process of deleting the zeros of them, are necessary to stop rising inflation in the Iraqi currency figures which made ​​traders and Contractors averse all traded on the internal and external transactions and replace it with cash in foreign currencies, especially the dollar," he said. " This is reflected negatively on the currency and its strength and popularity value and the speed of circulation as well as the confidence of the citizen out. "He added, that" the project to delete the zeros put up eight years ago, but the mechanics of his study and apply it passed through many obstacles delayed its implementation, including the agreement on the new currency form and the availability of financial amounts for printing and guarantees of safety for not rigged "He stressed the secretary on" the importance of the economic, financial and political conditions are met prior to the implementation of the project to ensure its success and benefit from in terms of cash transactions internally and externally and put competitive strength coin. "He explained that" part of the conditions is the security and political stability that followed by economic stability with the diversification of sources of national income and the development of the productive sectors and to ensure the sustainability and support the national currency exchange rate against the dollar ", adding that" these things are all currently Ataatovr, and that talk in this issue is premature. "He said that" the Iraqi currency's strength being affected quantities Exporting oil and the price per barrel is stable in addition to opening up the doors of depleted budget spending through Daash fight terror and buy weapons and equipment gangs and relief to the displaced with reconstruction campaigns 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Economist: talk about a former delete zeros early Empty Re: Economist: talk about a former delete zeros early

Post by weslin3 Tue 19 May 2015, 7:48 am

Looks like to me they could figure out that getting the economic part going will stabilize the security and political end  of it.  freak

Current date/time is Wed 30 Nov 2022, 1:03 am