Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parlimentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parlimentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

Post by lonelyintexas on Wed 20 May 2015, 3:51 pm

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance:  Iraq's new currency will be traded outside Iraq
Economy and tenders
Since 20/05/2015 19:27 pm (Baghdad time)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special scales News
The parliamentary finance committee, revealed Wednesday, about the possibility of the use of the new currency of the class hundred thousand fifty thousand outside the country, saying it will increase the strength of the national economy, especially after the deletion of zeros.
Said committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed's / scales News / "The issuance of new categories of currency and a new edition can be used outside the country will increase the strength of the economy Aerava for possible use with import and export traders."
He said Mohammed "The new currency will enable the Iraqi traders to deal out for easy transport and trading," noting that "the more if I grew up and the small amount of cash currency increases the size of the turnout and handle them in the Iraqi market and external economy of the country."
This "declared the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, for" the formation of a committee to study the issue of coins and categories of the fifty hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, stressing that these categories booting to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency in the future, ".anthy / 29 / d 24
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Parlimentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

Post by lonelyintexas on Wed 20 May 2015, 4:17 pm

The parliamentary finance committee, revealed Wednesday, about the possibility of the use of the new currency of the class hundred thousand fifty thousand outside the country, saying it will increase the strength of the national economy, especially after the deletion of zeros.
Said committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed's / scales News / "The issuance of new categories of currency and a new edition can be used outside the country will increase the strength of the economy Aerava for possible use with import and export traders."
He said Mohammed "The new currency will enable the Iraqi traders to deal out for easy transport and trading," noting that "the more if I grew up and the small amount of cash currency increases the size of the turnout and handle them in the Iraqi market and external economy of the country."
This "declared the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, for" the formation of a committee to study the issue of coins and categories of the fifty hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, stressing that these categories booting to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency in the future,

I thought it looked better highlighted.
Thanks
LIT
yes
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Parlimentary Finance: Iraq's new currency will be traded outside the country

Post by wciappetta on Wed 20 May 2015, 4:24 pm

Internationally accepted? Wow imagine that, yet it won't say 50k on the note.....when's the last time anyone saw a Zimbabwe note traded internationally? ...

Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 on Wed 20 May 2015, 4:25 pm

add three too bills take three off .00085 fair trade!
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Wed 20 May 2015, 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:add three too bills take three off .00085 fair trade!

I like that trade.
LIT
Dance
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Wed 20 May 2015, 4:53 pm

lol, told you if they get designed, they will be used... laugh

Post by day dreamer on Wed 20 May 2015, 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:add three too bills take three off .00085 fair trade!
thumbs2
csd9013

Post by csd9013 on Wed 20 May 2015, 5:08 pm

.85?
Tiffany
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany on Wed 20 May 2015, 5:48 pm

Having a sucksucksuckSUCKY day, but this kinda made me smile flowerflower
sassy
Till The End
Till The End

Post by sassy on Wed 20 May 2015, 6:22 pm

duck Yes!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Jan 2018, 7:32 pm