Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia supplied Iraq with weapons after a full year of the fall of Mosul and Washington "disgruntled

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Russia supplied Iraq with weapons after a full year of the fall of Mosul and Washington "disgruntled Empty Russia supplied Iraq with weapons after a full year of the fall of Mosul and Washington "disgruntled

Post by wciappetta Sun 24 May 2015, 9:15 am

Obama mucking up the works a bit, Russia stepping up

Russia supplied Iraq with weapons after a full year of the fall of Mosul and Washington "disgruntled" 

5/24/15

AGHDAD / ... detect security expert Hisham al-Hashemi, Sunday, the tenth of the month of June will see the arrival of the first meal of Russian arms to Iraq as part of the armament agreement between Baghdad and Moscow, while pointing out that the payment of the amounts of such weapons would be "in installments".

Hashemi said for "Eye Iraq News" that "some of the weapons that have been agreed with the Russian side are the weapons of quality, sensitive and needs to be a period of time until you reach to Iraq," noting "that the weapons received by Iraq in the tenth of next June will raise the morale of the security forces and the crowd People as well as tribal fighters. "

"The Russian agreement Iraq was born responses US and described as" malicious "toward Iraq, most notably that two days before he was supposed to implement the US Air flight (22) air strike in Al-Anbar was not implemented them into three strokes note that Iraq pay the full amount of money by the implementation of those air strikes.

Hashemi said he was "that some US newspapers talk about the Americans believe that the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi did not fulfill his promises to the armament companies Alammerakih

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:26 am