Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Conscious / source is likely to hold a parliamentary session for the House of Representatives on Sat

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Conscious / source is likely to hold a parliamentary session for the House of Representatives on Sat Empty Conscious / source is likely to hold a parliamentary session for the House of Representatives on Sat

Post by lonelyintexas Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

Conscious / source is likely to hold a parliamentary session for the House of Representatives on Saturday to pass important laws

26/05/2015 01:24

The source said in a statement to the reporter ( and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) , the House of Representatives held a session on Saturday, corresponding to the thirtieth of this month of May, to vote on the National Guard and political parties of the Federal Court Rules, after it was scheduled to be a hearing next Thursday is the last in the current legislative term. "

The House of Representatives did not reach, despite the ongoing meetings of the leaders and representatives of the parliamentary blocs and committees, to ensure the formula agreement to pass any of the major projects of laws, the Federal Court and the parties and the National Guard, before the end of the current legislative term next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Conscious / source is likely to hold a parliamentary session for the House of Representatives on Sat Empty Re: Conscious / source is likely to hold a parliamentary session for the House of Representatives on Sat

Post by Screwball Thu May 28, 2015 4:40 am

The last in the legislative term? Lol....let's hope they past som important laws this Saturday!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am