Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Joint Operations Announces targeting a convoy of Daash east of Ramadi

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Joint Operations Announces targeting a convoy of Daash east of Ramadi Empty Joint Operations Announces targeting a convoy of Daash east of Ramadi

Post by wciappetta Mon 08 Jun 2015, 7:09 am

Joint Operations Announces targeting a convoy of Daash east of Ramadi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 0 Likes
    Font size:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Author: Editor: sz Reporter:
    Number of Views: 46

08/06/2015 14:42

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad announced Joint Special Operations Command, Monday, targeting a convoy of guerrilla terrorist Daash east of Ramadi. A spokesman for operations Brigadier General Saad Maan in a press statement received by "tomorrow Press", that "the power of block-controlling interest on the bank of the river in East Husaybah, (7 km east of gray) targeted a convoy of Daash missiles Cornet heat. " He emphasized that "power has made ​​direct hits with three wheels, resulting in the killing and wounding of was in that wheel." experiencing Anbar province, fierce battles waged by the security forces and the crowd People's Volunteers clans to be cleared of Daash gangs , at a time strangled the pan Ramadi increases in preparation for the expulsion of those gangs of neighborhoods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm