Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Teamsters for a Democratic Union

Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Teamsters for a Democratic Union Empty Teamsters for a Democratic Union

Post by Neno Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:32 pm

Teamsters for a Democratic Union TDu_Banner

Dear Tommy,

We’re hitting the road and taking the fight against devastating pension cuts to Washington, D.C.

This Thursday, June 18, Teamster retirees from the Midwest and South will converge on Washington to help launch the Keep our Pension Promises Act.

We’ll be joining retiree advocates, the Pension Rights Center, Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur, and Senator Bernie Sanders to fight for legislation to protect millions of retired workers from devastating pension cuts.

If you can be part of the delegation at the Capitol, click here for more information and call TDU at 313-842-2600 to join up with our delegation and get more information.

Can you donate $5 or $10 to help this effort to stop pension cuts that will impact millions of American workers and their families?

Teamsters for a Democratic Union Pension-rally

Buses, vans and carpools are being organized.

“We’ll be there from North Carolina in force, and we’ll keep up this fight to stop cutting pensions,” my good friend Frank Bryant—a retired UPS driver from Greensboro—told me. “Wall Street got a bail out and hard-working retirees get shafted. No way.”

If you cannot come to Washington, you can still be part of this movement. Donate $5 or $10 or whatever you can afford to help stop  pension cuts that will impact millions of American workers and their families.

In solidarity,
Ken Paff
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Teamsters for a Democratic Union Empty Re: Teamsters for a Democratic Union

Post by Neno Fri 12 Jun 2015, 5:57 pm

RSVP for event announcing the Introduction of the Keep Our Pension Promises Act

If you can attend the event announcing the introduction of the Keep Our Pension Promises Act in Washington, DC on June 18 at 11 AM, please complete the form below.

Note: The event may be held outdoors. If the press conference is held inside the U.S. Capitol building, we will need to provide your name to allow you access to the building. We’ll keep you updated about the event as details are finalized. 

While you're in Washington, DC, you might want to arrange meetings with your members of Congress to encourage them to support the Keep Our Pension Promises Act.

- See more at: http://www.pensionrights.org/forms/rsvp-event-announcing-introduction-keep-our-pension-promises-act#sthash.6b8iRQJz.fjEdMPZk.dpuf

Current date/time is Wed 01 Dec 2021, 3:12 pm