4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
½ cup Stonehouse Blood Orange Olive Oil
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
1. Allow all ingredients to warm up to room temperature.
2. Position oven rack in the center, and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Oil a 9×13 inch pan and line with parchment paper.
4. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, add the oil and stir until smooth. Cool completely.
5. Stir in the sugar and vanilla.
6. Beat in the eggs until homogeneous.
7. Stir in the flour and nuts until just incorporated.
8. With a rubber spatula, scrape the batter until the pan, making sure that the batter is smoothed out to the edges.
9. Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
photo credit: erin scott. Recipe from Blog "Yummy Supper .
BLOOD ORANGE BROWNIES
- Posts : 28409
Join date : 2013-01-12
- Post n°1