Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

United States is sharing a military base with Iranian forces in Iraq

Lobo

United States is sharing a military base with Iranian forces in Iraq

Post by Lobo on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 5:18 pm

Monday, June 22, 2015

http://www.cotton.senate.gov/content/cotton-statement-reports-united-states-sharing-military-base-iranian-forces

Washington, D.C.— Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) today released the following statement in response to reports that the United States is sharing a military base with Iranian forces in Iraq:

“When I was a soldier fighting in Iraq, Iran supplied the most advanced, most lethal roadside bombs used against coalition forces. Many American soldiers lost their lives to Iran’s proxies and Iranian-supplied bombs.  Further, Iran is the leading state sponsor of terrorism and has been attacking the United States for decades. It’s deeply troubling that the President now finds it acceptable to share a military base with this enemy, even while we are attempting to negotiate a deal to keep Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

"This report is a stark and nearly absurd demonstration of the Obama administration's tacit accommodation of Iran's strategic aim of extending its influence in Iraq.  It echoes the president's tacit accommodation of Iran's wish to maintain Bashar al-Assad in Syria and his explicit accommodation of Iran's nuclear ambitions."

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jul 2017, 12:14 pm