Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Finance Committee warns of pumping large amounts of dollar in the market

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee warns of pumping large amounts of dollar in the market Empty Finance Committee warns of pumping large amounts of dollar in the market

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 28 Jun 2015, 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    June 28, 2015
    BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - warned the decision of the Finance Committee MP from the Kurdistan Islamic Union Hama Rashid Ahmed, of the central bank went to pump large amounts of US dollar in the market will cause to disrupt the development of the Iraqi economy.
    Said Rashid's (IMN) "The central bank action last increase hard currency pumping significantly in the domestic market would be an obstacle to the growth and development of the Iraqi economy, the fact that what is happening by Iraq from the US dollar as a result of the sale of oil and pump market will lead to reduced hard currency when the government and the Bank Central ", calling for" taking into account the issue by the central bank. "
    With regard to the dollar exchange rate Rashid stressed that "the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar exchange rate needs time."
    It is said that the CBI sales rose in the auction for the sale of foreign currency, to $ 314 million. 
    While committed Article 50 of the general budget for the financial year 2015 Law, the Central Bank establishes its sales of foreign currency (dollar) in the daily auction ceiling does not exceed $ 75 million a day with exercise justice in the sales process, to co-bank demand at the auction to provide the introduction of cargo documents and statements of tax settling accounts and savings Alkmarki within 30 days from the date of purchase of the amount and otherwise apply to the bank penalties stipulated in the Central Bank Act or regulations issued it and use other banking tools to maintain the strength of the dinar against the dollar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Finance Committee warns of pumping large amounts of dollar in the market Empty Re: Finance Committee warns of pumping large amounts of dollar in the market

Post by Lobo Sun 28 Jun 2015, 4:20 pm

It seems the CBI is on overdrive to pull in the dinar (in-street/market place) - if this is what the CBI is doing and Shabibi had said the bank needed to get the amount of the dinar down - I think we are seeing that now.    scratch
    jedi17
    jedi17

Finance Committee warns of pumping large amounts of dollar in the market Empty Re: Finance Committee warns of pumping large amounts of dollar in the market

Post by jedi17 Sun 28 Jun 2015, 8:50 pm

I think that at the start of this whole investment there was about 30 trillion dinar in circulation.  In 2012 the CBI printed 5trillion in new bills to counter any type of forgery.  I would tend to believe that they are trying to get all the old notes out of circulation (taking into account the amount that investers have).  Putting some US dollars into the market to draw out old notes is not a bad plan.  Then put out the new 50 and 100 dinar note.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 28 Jun 2015, 9:15 pm

Sounds like this could be the plan of action.   badboys
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 28 Jun 2015, 9:26 pm

Just finish the plan!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 28 Jun 2015, 9:59 pm

weslin3 wrote:Just finish the plan!
    I am hearing ya!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:59 pm