Chia is one of the best self-reliance and survival foods pound per pound that money can buy. The reasons for this are many. Here are a few…
- Gram for gram, Aztec Black Chia has double the protein of any seed or grain
- Gram for gram, it contains five times the calcium that milk does
- Chia contains boron, a trace mineral, which helps your body absorb and optimize the calcium
- Chia contains other important minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, and zinc
- Chia contains important B vitamins such as thiamin, niacin, folate, and B6.