Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: resolutions within the supreme body of the Federal Court Act legislation crashes

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament: resolutions within the supreme body of the Federal Court Act legislation crashes Empty Parliament: resolutions within the supreme body of the Federal Court Act legislation crashes

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 06 Jul 2015, 8:31 am

Monday 6 July 2015  

Parliament: resolutions within the supreme body of the Federal Court Act legislation crashes

Baghdad/... Deputy Speaker Aram revealed Sheikh Mohammed, Monday, that the lack of agreement on decisions within the supreme body of the Federal Court Act hampers the Court resolved all the contentious points.

He said Mohammed "into Iraq News", "points of contention regarding the Federal Court Act have been resolved between the political blocs," he said, adding that "it was agreed to set up a Supreme Court composed of 13 members distributed among jurists and judges.

He added that "the only dispute that appeared recently on the Federal Court Act is how to take decisions within the supreme body of the Court, and this hampers the adoption of the law."

And a member of the parliamentary legal Committee Salim shawky earlier, there are logistical problems include the holding of the Federal Court and legal perspective, which hinder the Federal Court Bill in the Parliament finished/3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:51 pm