Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

U.S. Air Force Allows Rainbow-striped U.S. Flag at Arizona Base

Lobo
    Lobo

U.S. Air Force Allows Rainbow-striped U.S. Flag at Arizona Base Empty U.S. Air Force Allows Rainbow-striped U.S. Flag at Arizona Base

Post by Lobo Fri 10 Jul 2015, 12:52 pm

U.S. Air Force Allows Rainbow-striped U.S. Flag at Arizona Base

WHAT IS THIS NATION BECOMING??? GOD PLEASE HELP US

July 9, 2015 By Bill Chandler

FacebookTwitterMore41.4K
    U.S. Air Force Allows Rainbow-striped U.S. Flag at Arizona Base Rainbow-flag
    Former senior airman Brian Kolfage, writing in the Blaze, said he saw and American flag that had rainbow stripes rather than the alternative red and white stripes mandated in the code.
    SCROLL DOWN

Title 4 clearly states the American flag “shall be thirteen horizontal stripes, alternate red and white; and the union of the flag shall be forty-eight starts, white in a blue field.”
    Kolfage wrote, “The flag I saw is a parody of the American Flag with 50 white stars in the uion, smeared with the rainbow colors as the stripes. The moment the flag took on the union starts is where it becomes a violation, with my understanding of the U.S. Code.”
    Kolfage notified the 355th Fighter Wing Public Affairs office, which told him they would review the issue. “We take seriously our responsibility to abide by federal law and defend the Constitutional rights of all citizens.”
    Kolfage receive the following message from the office three days later: “The installation commander carefully considered the opinions of legal professionals and the law. The display in question is not an altered U.S. flag; therefore, its display does not violate federal law. No action will be taken.”
    The office issued same statement was issued to the Washington Times.
    Kolfage wasn’t finished. He continued in his article in the Blaze:

“I sure hope Airman around the globe read this, and bust out their flags whether they be a big Christian cross, Santa Claus, Gadsden, MedicalU.S. Air Force Allows Rainbow-striped U.S. Flag at Arizona Base Icon1 Marijuana, Rebel, NASCAR, pink unicorns, or whatever they feel they represent,” he wrote. “Even if you’re for straight marriage go ahead and fly that flag if it’s what you truly believe.”
    “And when the Air Force instructs you to take it down, refer them to this article and then contact me. I’ll personally ensure your rights are not infringed upon,” Mr. Kolfage wrote. “If you’re proud of your sexuality, then please represent it, but do not do it at the sake of insulting our nation’s flag. Please have some respect and go buy a regular Lesbain Gay Bisexual and Transgender pride flag.”
    Source WashingtonTimes
    http://www.tpnn.com/2015/07/09/u-s-air-force-allows-rainbow-striped-u-s-flag-at-arizona-base/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:47 am