Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Japan's Folly Could Be China's Gain in a War against America

Lobo
Lobo

Japan's Folly Could Be China's Gain in a War against America Empty Japan's Folly Could Be China's Gain in a War against America

Post by Lobo on Thu 16 Jul 2015, 8:09 pm

Japan's Folly Could Be China's Gain in a War against America
Japan's Folly Could Be China's Gain in a War against America Chinese_Kilo_in_service_2
The possibility that China’s submarine force would adopt a focused strategy of attacking transport nodes cannot be ruled out—something Japan failed to do in World War II.

Lyle J. Goldstein

July 17, 2015

inShare
Japan's Folly Could Be China's Gain in a War against America Print_icon
As the 70th anniversary of the ending of the bloody Pacific War looms in August , many Chinese scholars will no doubt be writing about Tokyo’s wartime atrocities and perceived post-war failures to reckon with grave misdeeds in China and elsewhere.  But among Chinese naval analyst, the focus is quite different.  They are not particularly interested in Japan’s war against China, but rather have taken up a different theme:  a special issue of the March 2015 edition of 现代舰船 [Modern Ships] probes in detail the failures of Japanese naval strategy during the Pacific War.  
TNI readers understand well that the last naval battles undertaken among the fleets of the great powers occurred during World War II , so that China’s lessons from that massive conflict are hardly of simple academic interest.  In order to divine these lessons, which could well influence contemporary Chinese naval strategy, this edition of Dragon Eye will probe one Chinese article from this interesting series that takes as its focus the strategy and employment of Imperial Japan’s submarine fleet in the Pacific War. The conclusion of this analysis is not difficult to discern.  Indeed, the article’s title asks whether or not Japanese submarine strategy was a “巨大的错误”[huge mistake].   The overall conclusion is that Japanese submarines failed to take advantage of the “soft rib” of the U.S. armed forces by the method of “破交” [attacking transport nodes].
http://nationalinterest.org/feature/japans-folly-could-be-chinas-gain-war-against-america-13356

Current date/time is Sun 23 Feb 2020, 3:09 pm