Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance speaks of "difficult days" in August and September and delayed salary payments

csd9013
    csd9013

Parliamentary Finance speaks of "difficult days" in August and September and delayed salary payments Empty Parliamentary Finance speaks of "difficult days" in August and September and delayed salary payments

Post by csd9013 Sat 18 Jul 2015, 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    17/07/2015 07:00 | Number of Views: 382
    Font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Conscious / Baghdad / follow-up
    He said the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi, said that "Iraq will face difficult financial days in the months of August and September due to the next lower imports and the state."
    According to Al-Tamimi in a press statement I followed (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "aspects of exchange in the Iraqi state so far we have not seen the austere sense that we aspire to him are still Alaivadat many expenses we do not find a significant difference from the previous and there was no practice and the application of effective equivalent of Forestry Iraqi position and lower revenues. "
    She pointed out, that "the Kurdistan region did not deliver this month, the federal government is the decision of its oil quantities (550 000 barrels) specified in the budget to Sumo, there is also a decrease of revenues to lower oil prices than it was in earlier and Erdat Other oil are almost non-existent In addition to the large military expenditures in the war on terrorism. "
    She explained Tamimi, "the question remains: Are the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry parallel to this event so that it had to reduce expenses or more of the low Erdat, the answer is both, there is no balance between low income and expenses, what expenses are still big in the Iraqi state."
    The member of the Finance parliamentary "I imagine that there is a real problem lie ahead in the next few months and we are talking here about August and September Fsnaah two difficult and perhaps days may not get fulfill the distribution of salaries of employees in timing and hope not to get into this thing but that's expected in light of the increasing expenses in front of the low revenue. "
    Iraqi state and relies on building the annual financial budget by about 90% on imports of oil source, The decline in crude prices since the middle of last year to a significant decline in Iraq's resources as its budget in 2015 amounted to about $ 100 billion with a deficit expected up to 25%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Finance speaks of "difficult days" in August and September and delayed salary payments Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance speaks of "difficult days" in August and September and delayed salary payments

Post by Lobo Sat 18 Jul 2015, 11:27 am

What the article states is true at the moment but, the gov. is to announce the credit rating this month, sell bonds this month and next month (it was reported the gov. met with investors in Turkey) and tariffs to go in place Aug. 1 - all that will increase the funds into the budget.  I am still very hopeful we will see something happen on or before Aug. 1 which is a Sat. and the CBI is  now open on Saturdays.  There also was an article stating the hours for the tariff offices were extended - so the gov. must be anticipating SOMETHING.  There also was an article stating that Friday was their weekend - not Friday and Saturday.  If that is so, and the CBI is open on Sat., who knows it could happen on a Saturday - but the international banking week starts on Monday of each week.  badboys

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:49 am