Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Connectivity is Everything

Lobo
    Lobo

Connectivity is Everything Empty Connectivity is Everything

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Jul 2015, 12:49 pm

Connectivity is Everything

Posted on July 21, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Connectivity is Everything Pentaquark
    I have been stating all along that attempting to forecast gold in isolation is the equivalent of summoning a witch doctor for cancer. Everything in this world is connected. Civilization unfolds as a synergy of people coming together and the sum is greater than the individual parts. This too, is what government is tearing apart with laws like FATCA that demand everyone report on everyone else, as if this were East Germany in the days of the Stasi.
    At CERN, they discovered the pentaquark, which is by no means just any new particle. The Nobel laureate Murray Gell-Mann first predicted the possibility of a pentaquark  back in the mid-60s. This is the connection of five penta bound together to produce something that is greater than the sum of the parts.
    Connectivity is Everything Pentaquak-chart
    The pattern of absolutely everything displays the same type of behavior, from the tiny level of quarks to the pattern of how markets rise and fall. What is most fascinating are the different patterns between connected entities that produce DEEP markets so to speak, and much more volatile markets due to the lack of connectivity we express as LIQUIDITY.
    The greatest crisis we face is the destruction of liquidity that government is causing by their hunt for loose change. Their desperate need for money is tearing the world economy apart at the seams. Even in Europe, the attempt to force a political union upon people by denying them the right to vote is ripping apart the cooperative connections established following World War II with the Treaty of Rome. The forced monetary and political union in Brussels undermines what they were trying to create – European Peace.
    Connectivity is Everything 329x402xcaesar.png.pagespeed.ic.YGFz2IhOcu
    Connectivity = power.
    As Julius Caesar said, “Divide and conquer.”
    This entry was posted in Europe's Current Economy, Understanding Cycles and tagged Connectivity, Divide and Conquer, European Peace, Murray Gell-Mann, pentaquark by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.
    http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/35078

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:03 am