Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday Empty House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday

Post by day dreamer Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 pm

House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday
    [ltr]

2015/7/29 20:45 [/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    A parliamentary source revealed on Wednesday that the House of Representatives is not concerned disable the official working hours and will begin its meeting tomorrow.
     The source told all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives is not concerned with the decision of the official working hours, issued by the Council of Ministers and the disabled will begin its scheduled on Thursday and the official time."
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers may decide to disable the official working tomorrow, Thursday and Sunday, due to warmer Ahararh.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Lobo
    Lobo

House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday Empty Re: House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Hoping they do hold a session and get some important laws passed.
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday Empty Re: House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow Though seen as an official holiday

Post by dizzydee Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm

I would think that the parliament would have air conditioning, so can't see why they can't hold parl. sessions.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 pm

You know they do dizzydee...Those fat cats without air conditioning? No way...
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:09 pm

dizzydee wrote:I would think that the parliament would have air conditioning, so can't see why they can't hold parl. sessions.

welll big black bags for da women .. sheets for da men ... swarma in da sun .. few camel farts and you do da math!!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Whew! Glad few camel farts... ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am