Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari discuss with US Secretary of Treasury Assistant anti-money laundering

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari discuss with US Secretary of Treasury Assistant anti-money laundering  Empty Zebari discuss with US Secretary of Treasury Assistant anti-money laundering

Post by day dreamer Thu 30 Jul 2015, 9:34 am

Zebari discuss with US Secretary of Treasury Assistant anti-money laundering

[ltr] July 29, 2015 21:15[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]
    [ltr](Independent) .. Search Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Msaoualeom, with US Treasury Secretary Assistant Secretary for Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes Daniel Klazer and representative Feds ways to strengthen the financial system in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The meeting addressed in particular the fight against money laundering and the reduction of the terrorist entity Daash capabilities in access to finance and work to dry the financial resources as an integral part in the global campaign against terrorism and the role of Iraq's President in this aspect.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:50 am