Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki warns of "the risk of takfir fatwas promoted by some"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki warns of "the risk of takfir fatwas promoted by some" Empty Maliki warns of "the risk of takfir fatwas promoted by some"

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:21 am

Maliki warns of "the risk of takfir fatwas promoted by some"

BAGHDAD - babysit -

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Arab ambassadors accredited to Iraq need to improve relations between the Arab states to better levels, warned of "the risk of fatwas to murder and shed the blood of innocent people Takfiri promoted by some."

Maliki said in a statement issued after a meeting Arab ambassadors accredited to Iraq, and received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy, he also discussed the development of relations between the Arab countries and the need to upgrade them to the best levels, and addressing the phenomenon of terrorism and extremism that threatens the security and stability Arab region. "

He added that "relations between Arab countries must be built on the foundations of brotherhood and cooperation, consultation and exchange of interests and non-interference in the internal affairs of each other," adding that "the difference is the nature of human beings and we need to find a mechanism to manage the dispute and to emphasize the commonalities that unite us."

The Prime Minister emphasized the "need to be national identity above affiliations other with respect for all affiliations and beliefs, and respect for religious diversity and national and sectarian and adhere to dialogue and to renounce terrorism and violence and extremism in all its forms and manifestations," warning of "the risk of fatwas Takfiri and opinions murder and shed innocent blood being promoted by the some media. "p /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:33 am