Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq paid a large proportion of its debts and the postponement of Kuwait .. "

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq paid a large proportion of its debts and the postponement of Kuwait .. " Empty Parliamentary Economy: Iraq paid a large proportion of its debts and the postponement of Kuwait .. "

Post by day dreamer Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 am

2015 | 05:16 مساء

[ltr] Parliamentary Economy: Iraq paid a large proportion of its debts and the postponement of Kuwait .. "interest-free"[/ltr]

[ltr]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     BAGHDAD / .. Deputy Chairman of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Harith al-Harthy, Wednesday, pay a large proportion of the debt Iraq during the previous year, amounting to 39 billion dinars a timely manner, indicating that the debt take 5% of the state budget each year.
     He said Al-Harthy's "Eye Iraq News", that "Kuwait's decision to postpone Iraq's debt repayment for two years, until 2017, had no benefits, and it is a gesture of goodwill from the brothers Kuwaitis", adding that "the Iraqi delegations have played an important role in the process postponement by repeating her visit to the State of Kuwait. "
     Harthy said, "it was the payment of a large part of Iraq's debts abroad during the previous two years, after that, the total debt is equal to 39 billion dollars," Munha that "there are the equivalent of 5% of the annual budget allocated to repay debt vs. every year."
    The House of Representatives announced, in 2013, that the total debt of the country stood at $ 39 billion divided between the countries of the Paris Club of 18 countries, countries from outside the club, such as Bulgaria, Serbia and Tunisia, as well as creditors big dealers B118 billion, and the debt of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), including the Kuwait with 27 Milira.anthy / 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am