Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible: anyone with a national anti-corruption

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Infallible: anyone with a national anti-corruption Empty Infallible: anyone with a national anti-corruption

Post by day dreamer Fri 14 Aug 2015, 11:56 pm

Infallible: anyone with a national anti-corruption

8/15/2015 0:00

Stressed that the reforms under the umbrella of the Constitution constructive and everyone supported

BAGHDAD - morning
     President of the Republic Fuad Masum, not only televised speech, which stressed that the recent demonstrations, the popular call for the construction of state citizenship and freedom, but indicated his intention to activate the operational control for the application of the House of Representatives resolutions recent on government reform package, and the emphasis on not only the abolition of some political positions, administrative or cut costs, but also called for the adoption of a comprehensive strategy in the fight against corruption, which has become the scourge facing state-building no less seriousness about the dangers Daash gangs of terror, and open the door in front of the media, including the "morning" to respond to the charges and insinuations and clarifications concerning the political and constitutional matter what is happening in
    Country of the repercussions of the popular demonstrations were produced and directed by workassigned religious authority and did it government reforms package.
    President Masum said in a panel discussion with satellite TV and local newspapers: "What pay Iraqi youth to demonstrate in Tahrir Square and other provinces is the rampant corruption in all aspects of the state and large setbacks that took place without official forces and security enormous withdrawing from the provinces to know and left to their positions despite the fact that census
    fighters weakening of the income of the terrorists and enormous potential military, and infrastructure, which have no effect late and services but underdeveloped, such as electricity, water, hospitals, schools, etc., and wondered whether the drop in oil prices is a cause of deterioration while Iraq from rich countries? ".
    He said the "demonstrations by the Iraqi Youth dictated by the imperatives of urgency after the security and political setbacks series of military collapse in Mosul and a lack of services in some of the basic joints and the absence of infrastructure, and the reforms undertaken by the government and ratified by Parliament package but was a natural and necessary response to these demonstrations
    we announced our support for her from the beginning even before they know the direction and the nature of their demands. "
    He said, "Do you realize the detection of the causes of daily terrorist bombings that claimed the lives of innocent people and explosives detectors failed ?, even ashamed of the issuance of the data, and how income" Daash "to western regions and nestled in it? And why was delayed national reconciliation has been spotted her large sums of money have been weakened
    Remarkable? ".
    He infallible "From here we support these young people in their demands and support the paper reforms made by the prime minister although not inform us in advance as usual to consult a lot of things and appreciate the parliament ratified it, and I repeat my position hard and supportive and continued to the demands of the fight against corruption in all its forms and I ask the government and the Council Representatives and other relevant bodies not to stop at this point to cancel some of the political positions, administrative or reduced extraordinary expenses, and even invite them to adopt a comprehensive strategy in the fight against corruption, which has become the scourge facing the building of the Iraqi state no less seriousness about the risks of terrorist Daash gangs, also emphasize the need for the
    Committees are in charge of investigating the files of corruption seriously and complete professionalism and exercise their duties transparently and carefully, and show the Iraqi people what its findings and action taken on the assignment of the corrupt to justice. "
    And "as I and through constitutional powers As a taxpayer ensuring the protection of the Constitution and its application Fannie I'll do the principle of executive control and urged the relevant authorities to promote their duties to the people, because we us on ourselves since we received the responsibility to respect the need for reforms and the fight against corruption, a demand that was less consistently by us in Meetings of the three presidencies and in other political forums, out of our representation of the Iraqi state, I took the initiative from the first day of Tsenma responsibility to give up British citizenship acquired and told two months after the abolition to become a citizen of Iraqi nationality of one, and here I call on all officials who Itbooan a senior position in the state to abandon any
    acquired nationality. "
    The President of the Republic that "there is a need for all kinds of reforms, including the ability and time does not allow its implementation permission must be the most important on the important in the sectors of education, health and military sector, services and others, must be reformist revolution under the scope of the constitutional and legal contexts because it is bound by the application of the official and the citizen"
    In response to questions from the "morning" about his support for reforms Abadi and charged with appointing 90 as his adviser and the magnitude of spending presidential Masum said, "The reform is necessary and services the government's responsibility Hence the interest in the religious authority and demonstrations Iraqis," stressing that "any person national can not stand But with the fight against corruption ", noting that the number of employees in the presidential advisers very far from this figure and what exists are either advisors since the founding of the Presidency or the work contract they are sincere and specialize their work, as well as the budget of the presidency less than the Ministry of updated budget and a few Aivadadtha and as long as Aatdhirna meet
    invitations to visit the different countries. "
    As for his claim to keep the post of deputy Nuri al-Maliki stressed that he "did not ask to keep the position of vice president," but added that "it is subject to the vote of the House and can point concerned recourse to the Federal Court and make objections are legal and constitutional."
    And on regime change from a parliamentary to a presidential President of the Republic said that "regime change, need to change the constitution, which is not easy must be political consensus upon the people's vote, stressing that" the presidential system can not be adopted in Iraq now because of its defects may take advantage of the most
    on the one hand and creates significant problems have affected him or marginalize other parties, "as well as the parliamentary system can remove the prime minister while the presidential can not do so, but he also said: defect in the application and not in the Constitution.
    Infallible and pointed out that "feminine ministries natural thing and the distribution of powers of the ministries is sovereign, including the provinces easy matter, and has already been put forward in previous ministry set aside by the Federal Court, but its application must be done through actions take into account the staff and their conditions group and not to hurt them."
    On the subject of the ratification of the executions between infallible "I'm not against it has been approved by the Constitution as a result of a sound judicial proceedings and it was possible to authorize one Nawabi out, but I was afraid interest in the region of without the other, and when the Legal Committee to end the presidency of reading and issuing recommendations and ends proper procedures sign it without hesitation Finally, and to preserve the security of the society, we ratified the decrees executions that were accumulated in the presidency of previous years for many reasons, but he also we were surprised by the presence of many of the provisions approved since 2006 have not been implemented without the knowledge of the causes, noting that the verdicts distributed among criminal charges The terrorist and the other got the tribal understandings which prompted his parents and closed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:37 am