Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vote to legally work, Parties highlighted the work of today

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Vote to legally work, Parties highlighted the work of today Empty Vote to legally work, Parties highlighted the work of today

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 17 Aug 2015, 9:52 am

Monday 17 August 2015 | 10:03 am

Vote to legally work, Parties highlighted the work of today

Baghdad/... The House will be held, Monday, its normal votes and reading of 15 bills.

On the agenda, according to a press release of the Council had received "Iraq News", a copy of it, that "the voting on the draft labour law remaining 58 articles and vote on the draft political parties law, and vote on the draft law c wasat travel, and consider its appealWen made the validity of some of Allen's father, the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to Corporation law property claims. "

"The meeting also includes the first reading of the draft Act of accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on nuclear safety, the Joint Convention on the safety of spent fuel management and on the safety of radioactive waste management, and the first reading of the draft law on defining for any of presidenciesOf the three, and the first reading of a bill abolishing educational College, the first reading of the proposed Act ".

The "stton there is the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law on the ownership documents carry nicknames for displacement and migration no. 79 of 2012 and the first reading of the draft law on the admission of members of the armed forces and internal security forces and the Iraqi national intelligence serviceNational security study "on the agenda".

The agenda also includes "the first reading of the draft law on the status of training and development, and the first reading of the draft Act on imports of municipalities, the first reading of the first amendment to Bill medico law number 37 year 2013 and the first reading of the draft Act on the rights of the Turkmen". Finished 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 24 Mar 2023, 2:11 pm