Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file Empty Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file

Post by lonelyintexas Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:09 am

Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brother - Baghdad - Three presidencies held this evening at the Office of the President Fuad Masum, to discuss the political developments and reforms in the country file.

The source said that "the presidencies of today's meeting will discuss the most prominent political and security developments in the file, especially reforms in the country."

It is said that the country is witnessing several reforms after the supreme religious authority recommendations for reforms in the reality of the country and improve the services and the elimination of corruption and the corrupt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file Empty Re: Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file

Post by duck2000 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:46 pm

It is said that the country is witnessing several reforms after the supreme religious authority recommendations for reforms in the reality of the country and improve the services and the elimination of corruption and the corrupt.
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file Empty Re: Three presidencies will meet this evening to discuss the reforms file

Post by lonelyintexas Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:53 pm

duck2000 wrote:It is said that the country is witnessing several reforms after the supreme religious authority recommendations for reforms in the reality of the country and improve the services and the elimination of corruption and the corrupt.

Thanks Duck for pointing that one out.

Glad to see in these articles that the Supreme Religious Authority is behind him and making recommendations.  Hope he can keep moving forward.  I am sure they are trying to block him at every step.
    Thanks
    LIT
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:56 pm

This is from an other article.  Thought it was good because it tells what the three areas were they discussed.  I like the third ECONOMIC.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes

Three presidencies will discuss three files, the first of General political file and includes the demands of the demonstrators and reforms, and the second file is the security and progress of the armed forces, while the third file includes the general situation, including economic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am