Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Close of August

Lobo
    Lobo

The Close of August Empty The Close of August

Post by Lobo Mon 31 Aug 2015, 1:18 pm

The Close of August
    Posted on August 31, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

The Close of August 613x272xTraders.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fprSfxvUGl

So far, the markets are generally positioning themselves for the turn at the end of September. The Dow has traded sideways since Thursday trying to cling to the rebound. We need a closing today ABOVE 17007 to firm up the market and a closing below 16632 will warn that the Dow is weak going into September.
    Gold fizzled out quickly for we are in the middle of a flight to quality and that means people TRUST government debt. There is no fundamental safe-haven status for gold to rally under the current conditions. Here we would nee a closing above 1225 whereas a closing below 1168 keeps gold bearish.
    The Euro closing resistance stands at 11240. Here too, we are not in a position to take off to the moon.
    It looks like this is the peak in government. Even Bernie Sanders is closing the gap with Hillary in Iowa. The Democrats hope for a landslide if Trump goes 3rd Party and the established Republicans fear Trump because he will not allow Boehner to control the party or Congress. So this time it appears our model is correct so far that this is the peak in government for this ECM turning point.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.
    http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/36713

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:29 am