Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The three presidents meeting emphasizes the implementation of reforms in accordance with the Constit

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The three presidents meeting emphasizes the implementation of reforms in accordance with the Constit Empty The three presidents meeting emphasizes the implementation of reforms in accordance with the Constit

Post by lonelyintexas Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:37 pm

[size=32]The three presidents meeting emphasizes the implementation of reforms in accordance with the Constitution and the law[/size]

9/01/2015

(Independent) ..cd meeting of the three presidents on the importance of the completion of key legislation such as laws of the National Guard and the Federal Court and national reconciliation, with the Prime Minister stressed the need to implement all the reforms in accordance with the Constitution and laws.
    The Office of the President in a statement posted on its website, and I followed (independent) on Monday evening, said that “the heads of the Republic Fuad Masum and Minister Haider al-Abadi and the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri held this evening, meeting at the Peace Palace in Baghdad,” noting that “During the meeting they discussed the situation security and file reforms and ways to strengthen state-building and issues related to the completion of the legislation. ”
    The bureau said that “the meeting expressed their support for practical steps that meet the interests of the people in accomplishing what was voted on government and parliamentary reforms,” ​​adding that they “have praised the military operations led by the army and security forces and members of the crowd and the tribes and the Peshmerga in Anbar and Baiji and other areas.”
    The meeting stressed the importance of the completion of key legislation, including the National Guard and the Federal Court and national reconciliation laws”, pointing out that they “considered that the economic and financial side of the priorities of the executive and legislative bodies that are being highlighted in the reforms file.”
    Office “The presidencies stressed the need to provide the necessary services for the Iraqi people and that fall within the basic obligations that state institutions seeking to implement.”
    He said Abadi, according to the statement, “the importance of going to all the reforms are carried out in accordance with the Constitution and the law.”
    The image shows the meeting that he may vacate the vice-presidents for the first time since the formation of the Government of Abadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So these three laws they mention we need to see completed, plus the anti-money laundering and corruption law.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    Lobo
    Lobo

The three presidents meeting emphasizes the implementation of reforms in accordance with the Constit Empty Re: The three presidents meeting emphasizes the implementation of reforms in accordance with the Constit

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:50 pm

Thanks, great news.  Getting there, one day at a time, but I admit, I hope it isn't too many more days.

scratch

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:25 am