Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea

Lobo
    Lobo

China seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea Empty China seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea

Post by Lobo Tue 01 Sep 2015, 2:02 pm

China seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea
    In-Depth Coverage
    Central News Agency
    2015/08/31 17:30:59
    Taipei, Aug. 31 (CNA) China's island-building spree in the South China Sea has completely changed the strategic structure in the region, and China will speedChina seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea Icon1 up militarization and declare a South China Sea Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) in the area, according to an assessment by the Republic of China's Ministry of National Defense.
    In a report to the Legislature on China's militaryChina seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea Icon1 strength, the defense ministry said that in September 2013, China started piling sand onto Johnson South Reef (赤瓜礁), one of the 50-plus reefs in the South China Sea.
    China continued the reclamation work on six other reefs and is undertaking construction of a seaport, airportChina seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea Icon1 runways and other infrastructure facilities, the ministry said.
    The report said China will speed up militarization of the isles, making them outposts in the South China Sea.
    In addition to claiming sovereignty and exploring natural resourcesChina seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea Icon1, China will declare an ADIZ in the region, the ministry said.
    Since several nations in the region have conflicting claims to the reefs in the South China Sea, China's sovereignty disputes with Vietnam, the PhilippinesChina seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea Icon1 and Malaysia have been straining geopolitical tensions.
    The Philippines has submitted the matter to the InternationalChina seen likely to declare ADIZ in South China Sea Icon1 Court for arbitration.
    (By H.H. Lu and Lillian Lin)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/china/2015/china-150831-cna01.htm?_m=3n%2e002a%2e1509%2eqx0ao0791x%2e1dwd

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:31 am