Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
ahill
weslin3
sassy
Franky
8 posters

Excited & Having A Blast Again

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Empty Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

To all My Nenos Friends......I would Love to Share a few Highlights of my Month's with you all here on Neno's!! we all have another life outside of Neno's I know, and it is always Interesting to read what you all do in your everyday Lives! here are some of mine, fill free to show me some of YOURS! I am not at ALL trying to sell a THING!! just sharing some of the things I keep Busy with aside from Neno's.... I feel after being in this Investment for 10 years, and coming in here for however long it's been, I almost know you all in a Funny kinda way! lol so I share this with all my friends that "live in my computer"....  ;)these are some of what we build....

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Derkse11
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Wed 23 Sep 2015, 4:31 pm

Leonard, about to put a fork in this one.....

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Win_2021
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Wed 23 Sep 2015, 4:52 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Win_2024
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 23 Sep 2015, 4:54 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Win_2025
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 12 Oct 2015, 9:58 am

The Carpenter

An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer/contractor of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife enjoying his extended family. He would miss the paycheck, but he needed to retire. They could get by.

The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter said yes, but in time it was easy to see that his heart was not in his work. He resorted to shoddy workmanship and used inferior materials. It was an unfortunate
        way to end his career.

When the carpenter finished his work and the builder came to inspect the house, the contractor handed the front-door key to the carpenter. "This is your house," he said, "my gift to you."

What a shock! What a shame! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it all so differently. Now he had to live in the home he had built none too well.

So it is with us. We build our lives in a distracted way, reacting rather than acting, willing to put up less than the best. At important points we do not give the job our best effort. Then with a shock we look at the situation we have created and find that we are now living in the house we have built. If we had realized, we would have done it differently.

Think of yourself as the carpenter. Think about your house. Each day you hammer a nail, place a board, or erect a wall. Build wisely. It is the only life you will ever build. Even if you live it for only one day more, that day deserves to be lived graciously and with dignity. The plaque on the wall says, "Life is a do-it-yourself project."

Who could say it more clearly? Your life today is the result of your attitudes and choices in the past. Your life tomorrow will be the result of your attitudes and the choices you make today.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 19 Oct 2015, 12:36 pm

I HAD SOME FUN HERE.... I NEED A LITTLE TABLE ADDED ONTO MY DESK AT A LITTLE ANGLE FOR MY CUSTOMERS TO BE ABLE TO FILL OUT THERE PAPER WORK WHEN BUYING THEIR BUILDING, SO I BUILT THIS AND DECOUPAGED OUR BROCHURES OF OUR BUILDINGS INTO THE TABLE TOP..  ;)

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Win_2027
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 19 Oct 2015, 4:23 pm

Franky,

Good job.  You really are a handyman.

The one problem I had is that I had to turn my laptop upside down to see the  pictures of your buildings.
    LOL!

A
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue 27 Oct 2015, 2:37 pm

Hello from Rainy Missouri.... hey I wanted to share what some of our very nice customers have said along the way.... I have the BEST Customers in the WORLD I am convinced!!  ;) REALLY REALLY am having a Blast! .....
    Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Scan0010
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue 27 Oct 2015, 7:44 pm

Sold a couple of these.... we call them our "Tea House" .....

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 5 Tean_h10
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 28 Oct 2015, 4:09 am

Nice.

Do some people put the Tea House in their yard and use it  like a gazebo?
    I've always wanted a gazebo - but never had enough yard space to place one in.
    A
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 28 Oct 2015, 7:02 am

Yes my friend they do.... we are delivering one today to a assisted living center for the elderly, they have a little Lake behind the Facility were they are putting it so the residents and their families can go and sit.... I thought that was nice...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:04 am