Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
ahill
weslin3
sassy
Franky
8 posters

Excited & Having A Blast Again

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Empty Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

To all My Nenos Friends......I would Love to Share a few Highlights of my Month's with you all here on Neno's!! we all have another life outside of Neno's I know, and it is always Interesting to read what you all do in your everyday Lives! here are some of mine, fill free to show me some of YOURS! I am not at ALL trying to sell a THING!! just sharing some of the things I keep Busy with aside from Neno's.... I feel after being in this Investment for 10 years, and coming in here for however long it's been, I almost know you all in a Funny kinda way! lol so I share this with all my friends that "live in my computer"....  ;)these are some of what we build....

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Derkse11
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by sassy Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:36 am

Be sure and keep us informed Franky! Ive heard and read about the Gerson treatment and agree with the detoxing methods! Ive lost several and know some now doing chem and radiation and would be interested in any info you will have when it comes out! Thanks   thumbs
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by ahill Sat 27 Feb 2016, 10:19 pm

Thanks Franky  for all your valuable information.
    I'm sure to check the links out.
    The one friend with a cancerous brain tumor has passed and our other friend with prostrate cancer 
    went someplace for treatment and he seems to be doing better now, the family said.
    I don't know what treatment or where he went but it seemed to help - thank goodness.

Many people have alot of health problems on their plates to deal with right now.
    Having been on a few forums, you always learn something from people you don't know and are 
    willing to tell you about any disorder or disease they had and what they did for treatment.

Totally agree with you that Gov't promote radiation/chemo -- many think that the  Pharmasecutical 
    Drug companies already know the cure for cancer ---- but they want to continue to make money.
    And they do.
    Ever watch this 30 minute show called 'Conspiracy Theories'(spelling?) with host Richard Syertt?
    Good 30 minute watch --- well - with commercials prob about  22 min.
    There was discussion about exactly what I just said --- cancer cures and the Pharms Drug Co.
    He hosts everybody -- about everything whats going on.

Ann

Last edited by ahill on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word change)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:53 pm

Sorry Ann.... just seen this, I haven't seen the show you mentioned but I too believe that it is BIG money (Big Pharma) that is why we HAVE to look at ALL options all do our due diligence!! there is other ways to get help!!   I have joined up with a company that is changing peoples lives..... if you get a chance read some on our products... ;)

www.foxxlegacy.com/lorenkoehn
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:41 am

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Supers14
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:43 am

LOL..... Can't get it right!!  ;) anyway did a commercial for our Missouri shop.... it's on our facebook page if you wanna get a laugh.... ;) 

https://www.facebook.com/Sedalia-Super-Shed-738773662897953/?ref=settings
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 07 Apr 2016, 2:11 pm

Great, good luck

Dance banna2 banna3
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 09 May 2016, 8:33 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Win_2011
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 09 May 2016, 8:34 pm

Hey guys.... hows this for moving a building?? our drivers have these mules they use to get these buildings into tight places in the backyards of our Customers!!  ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 09 May 2016, 8:36 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Win_2012
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 09 May 2016, 8:37 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 8 Win_2013

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:57 am