Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Texas Gold Promoter Claiming to Store Metals Found $30 million missing

Lobo
    Lobo

Texas Gold Promoter Claiming to Store Metals Found $30 million missing Empty Texas Gold Promoter Claiming to Store Metals Found $30 million missing

Post by Lobo Mon 07 Sep 2015, 1:19 pm

Texas Gold Promoter Claiming to Store Metals Found $30 million missing
    Posted on September 7, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Texas Gold Promoter Claiming to Store Metals Found $30 million missing 850x566xGold-400oz.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3b2mdDGA4y
    The Austin Texas Bullion Direct has filed for bankruptcy and it is alleged that $30 million in metal that was supposed to be store is gone. (Bullion Direct Bankruptcy-Case-Filing-7-20-2015). This has been one of the big problems with gold promoters who claim to be storing customer’s metals without independent audits, insurance, etc. This was a problem as with dealers going to prison for the same problem after the crash from 1980 into 1985. Interest rates were high back in 1981 and Internal Gold Bullion Exchange opened in Florida with the scam of selling gold coins at spot (4% below cost) but with delayed delivery of 90 days. The owner eventually went to prison for 10 years. If you want to trade back and forth, use the COMEX. You are better off not storing metal with a gold seller UNLESS they have official audited statements and vaults by a major auditing firm – not their brother-in-law.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:55 pm