Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary economy discuss with the governor of the central printing new currency Economy and

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary economy discuss with the governor of the central printing new currency Economy and  Empty Parliamentary economy discuss with the governor of the central printing new currency Economy and

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 12 Sep 2015, 3:05 pm

Parliamentary economy discuss with the governor of the central printing new currency Economy and Tenders
     Since 09/11/2015 17:37 pm (Baghdad time)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad scales News

It deliberated for economic and investment commission in Parliament with the Governor of the Central Bank to raise issues related to the level of the Iraqi economy and discuss the printing of the new currency category fifty thousand dinars.

Said committee member Ahmed Salim Kanani in a statement received / scales News / copy of "his committee held a meeting headed by Jawad al-Bolani with the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords and the presence of a number of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and in addition to officials from the government."

Kanani said that "the establishment of this meeting for the purpose of trading on raising the level of the Iraqi economy and to discuss the new currency printed category fifty thousand dinars to improve the reality of the currency's economy and revitalize the economic opportunities in the country to have a strong economy sober in Iraq serving the public interest" .anthy / 29 / d 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary economy discuss with the governor of the central printing new currency Economy and  Empty Re: Parliamentary economy discuss with the governor of the central printing new currency Economy and

Post by sassy Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:05 pm

Well Lit, heres another article bout  new fifty thousand dinar! Like the  way they bring that up a lot here lately! 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 pm