Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claim by making «conscription» substitute for «National Guard»

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Claim by making «conscription» substitute for «National Guard»  Empty Claim by making «conscription» substitute for «National Guard»

Post by day dreamer Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:44 am

Claim by making «conscription» substitute for «National Guard»     

9/14/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid

The visiting parliamentary vote, claim to bringing the bill «conscription» instead of a draft law «National Guard» controversial questions as well, in light weights not to pass the last law during the current parliamentary session.
    Commission «and defense parliamentary security» by Majid Gharrawi, confirmed »Sabah» that «the law of conscription better than the National Guard Law, because he is a real guarantee for all Iraqis and a draft national senior and not a project for the governorates of certain destinations», adding that «the current situation is not suitable for application
    National Guard Law. »
    Gharrawi said: «We are with legislation conscription law, and a review of the science of mandatory service, because of the many positives, as well as it will help the national cohesion between all the components of the people».
    Despite the difficulty of the application approval «conscription» at the present time, because it «needs and places certain cadres and rehabilitation centers resources, in addition to an independent budget to meet this need», as he put it.
    But Ghraoui stressed on the necessity of re-work the mandatory service, as was the case previously, calling for the restructuring of the defense and interior ministries in a manner appropriate to the terrorism that prevailed in the country at the moment.
    In a related development, he stressed the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, said his committee will allocate sufficient funds for security forces within the budget next year, noting that the provision of support sustains the momentum in the battle against "Daash" terrorist gangs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:10 am