Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Many of their concerns and obligations .. postpone host-Abbadi at today's meeting

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Many of their concerns and obligations .. postpone host-Abbadi at today's meeting Empty Many of their concerns and obligations .. postpone host-Abbadi at today's meeting

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 16 Sep 2015, 6:47 am

Many of their concerns and obligations .. postpone host-Abbadi at today's meeting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Mohammed Emad 16/09/2015 10:16

Brother - Baghdad
    Announced the decision of the House of Representatives MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, Wednesday, for the postponement of hosting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi at today's meeting, attributing the reason that their concerns and to the many obligations.

Ihsanoglu said that "the prime minister Haider al-Abadi has many obligations and concerns and matters of emergency regarding the security situation and the battle fronts, and the reasons for non-hosted in the parliament session, which was held today," noting that "hosting came to brief MPs on what happened from the implementation of a paper Government Reform".

Ihsanoglu added that "al-Abadi is a request that is hosted the House of Representatives."

The parliamentary statements, has said previously, that the House session this Wednesday, its agenda includes host Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss developments in the security file and a paper government reforms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's hard to tell from the wording did he go to parliament today or not.
    Thanks
    LIT
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Many of their concerns and obligations .. postpone host-Abbadi at today's meeting Empty Re: Many of their concerns and obligations .. postpone host-Abbadi at today's meeting

Post by weslin3 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 8:04 am

I know... Conflicting reports...

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:38 pm