Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi emphasizes the need for tougher measures to reduce the financial and administrative corruption

Sarisus
    Sarisus
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Abadi emphasizes the need for tougher measures to reduce the financial and administrative corruption Empty Abadi emphasizes the need for tougher measures to reduce the financial and administrative corruption

Post by Sarisus Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

09/23/2015 
    Tomorrow Press / Baghdad confirmed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday, the need to tighten measures to reduce the financial and administrative corruption and speed up the resolution of the issues and the development of new strategies to assist in the process to deter corruption and recover money stolen by corrupt.

Ebadi said Office in a press release received by "tomorrow Press", "The last held a meeting with the judges of integrity, money laundering and economic crime, was at the meeting emphasized the need for tougher measures to reduce the financial and administrative corruption and speed up the resolution of the issues and the development of new strategies to assist in the process to deter corruption and the recovery of funds stolen by corrupt ".

The Abadi, according to the statement, that "corruption, terrorism of the type last and most dangerous of cancer, and that the corrupt owners of mafias and gangs trying to buy receivables and intimidation of witnesses and confuse the freeing some secondary things, and we must confront them by methods contributing Brdahm and detection and arrest them and recover the money they had stolen from the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 pm