Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank: sale of treasury transfers 80 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: sale of treasury transfers 80 billion dinars  Empty Central bank: sale of treasury transfers 80 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2013, 4:14 am

Central bank: sale of treasury transfers 80 billion dinars

20/03/2013 14:04:00

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad ...

Central Bank announced sell treasury remittances for 182 days and $ 80 billion dinars.

The bank said in a statement, received (and independent Iraqi news agency) a copy of it had been during the auction No. HY50 Sale of treasury remittances for the full amount by the Version highest price cut for competitive auctions amounted to 5% and the average yield competitive 4.62%.

The bank said "won Basaddaria 4 banks in addition to the Department of minors and body care retirement of 7 participants."

In Iraq, there two systems for the sale of government bonds are bonds the central bank short-term bonds and days, and long-term Treasury bonds 5% interest rate issued by the Ministry of Finance based on the law of public debt, which conferred upon issuance of treasury remittances are guaranteed by the government.

The Central Bank of Iraq as a financial agent of the Ministry of Finance Department of Treasury auctions remittances Government of Iraq on behalf of the ministry, which will, according to the determinants of the annual budget law by issuing treasury remittances for the purposes of government funding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:39 pm