Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House adds health minister to discuss the cholera

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

House adds health minister to discuss the cholera Empty House adds health minister to discuss the cholera

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 29 Sep 2015, 11:54 am

House adds health minister to discuss the cholera

Guest House of Representatives of the twenty-fourth regular Minutes, held under the chairmanship of Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, President of the Council and in the presence of 224 deputies on Tuesday 29/9/2015, Ms. Minister of Health to discuss the spread of cholera disease in a number of provinces in addition to ending the second reading of two bills.

At the outset of the session, Mr. Jubouri herein as the House of Representatives of the Iraqi people and the Muslim world on the occasion of Eid al-Adha solutions, hoping to achieve security and safety of all Iraqis, would suggest the Muslim world, the death of a number of pilgrims, including Iraqi pilgrims during the pilgrimage season, calling for the achievement of a just and transparent to know the causes of accidents I got.

Speaker of the Parliament also gave condolences to the martyrdom of a number of Iraqis in the multiple terrorist incidents and the Council read Surat Al-Fatiha in memory of the souls of the martyrs.

This was followed by the Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research issued a statement publicly blessed the start of the new school year, calling on students to make efforts to raise the flag and progress in Iraq and that the professors overcoming all the difficulties, adding that the Commission will exercise its supervisory role and working on laws that serve the educational process as well as to support the reforms legislation in the educational field.

Mr. Jubouri announced the hosting of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research at the Council meeting next Thursday to answer to a question submitted to him.

The Council discussed the presence of Mrs. Adela Hammoud, Minister of Health report from the Health and Environment Committee about the spread of cholera.

Then it decided to adjourn the meeting until Thursday 1/10/2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks like parliament will be back in session on Thursday.
Thanks
LIT

Current date/time is Thu 01 Dec 2022, 10:58 am