Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Prosecutors Are Being Exposed as Corrupt

Lobo
    Lobo

Government Prosecutors Are Being Exposed as Corrupt Empty Government Prosecutors Are Being Exposed as Corrupt

Post by Lobo Sat 03 Oct 2015, 3:23 pm

Government Prosecutors Are Being Exposed as Corrupt

Posted on October 3, 2015  by  Martin Armstrong

Government Prosecutors Are Being Exposed as Corrupt 365x417xMajesty-Justice.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4qi95MvcrL
    The one thing that MUST change is the person who holds the power to prosecute. There will never be any justice as long as government retains that power. Why? They never prosecute their own and this allows politicians to write laws that exempt themselves from prosecution. Since government prosecutors are part of the bureaucracy, they will never provide the check and balance against corruption. People are starting to notice this problem, which is a reminder that this is the peak in government confidence. The New York Times, which hid from the truth in my case, ran an opinion: “Dishonest Prosecutors, Lots of Them”. It has been a long-time coming.
    This entry was posted in Current Events and tagged Government Prosecutors, Judges, New York Times, politicians by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:51 am