Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
mochasmom
kingsranch
weslin3
Lobo
wciappetta
9 posters

The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic - Page 2 Empty The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic

Post by wciappetta Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:34 am

First topic message reminder :

The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic

Monday, October 5, 2015

He coalition of state law for refusing to grant new powers to the president Fouad infallible and will come after him next States considering it a violation of the Constitution.

The MP said the state law Ahmed Salal al-Badri told the radio tow that granting powers included in the corridors of the Finance Committee, the law will give some of the new powers of the President of the Republic, which is currently the prerogative of the prime minister, including interfering with some of the ministries and this contrasts with the law and according to him, the fact that Prime Minister It is drawing on Iraqi state policy at home.

The House of Representatives has refused to complete the first reading of a bill granting powers to the president of the terms of reference of the Prime Minister, where the law of this law refer to the Legal Committee for re-drafting.

On another topic Badri revealed the support of a coalition of law to be the President of the Republic deputies fact that the text of the Constitution on this subject and that the president exhibition to travel and disease means that there should be alternative by pointing out that the talk in the corridors of Parliament on the need to appoint a vice president, although reforms overthrew in this position, indicating that the rule of law with the reforms, but at the same time with the presence of Vice President of the Republ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic

Post by mochasmom Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Thanks Duck, time to give this a break I guess
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: The rule of law refuse to grant new powers to the President of the Republic

Post by weslin3 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:07 pm

I think you are right mocha...
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Don't forget the GCC, if that "has legs" = something could pop out of the blue.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Not holding my breath with that also... no
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:16 pm

not sure how Iraq can be in bed with Iran and still be in the GCC....just saying
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:18 pm

It's always something blocking the RV. I'm with the others, time to focus on something else for a while.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:33 pm

I give it 26 more days, maybe 27, then I will check back in December to see of Neno spent his bonus check on more dinar
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:55 pm

duck2000 wrote:as far as the rv ? all depends on what takes place in the next few months!

So, I will get my shot at more NOW! Not happy about it but I understand, it is what it is.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:58 pm

jedi17 wrote:I give it 26 more days, maybe 27, then I will check back in December to see of Neno spent his bonus check on more dinar

Lol, just kinda said I'm not happy about it but you can bet on that. It's the most likely payoff for me IMHO! Just have to roll with the punches of the stupid leadership in place.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Jedi, Iraq can't be in the GCC and be "close" to Iran, the other countries will not allow it.  If the US can get Iraq to "take sides" and go with the GCC, which it will benefit from, we have a chance to see the RV because it is my understanding, to be a full member of the GCC, Iraq has to be IMF Art. 8 compliant -- same as being a full member of the WTO.  What a cliff-hanger, this is truly a battle between the East and the West for control of the Middle East.  I think the WB and IMF will be in full swing on this one - it will be interesting.  The news is coming out hot and fast.    :cherry:Cherry bomb time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:55 am