Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity announces the completion of corruption files to a number of senior figures in the governme

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Integrity announces the completion of corruption files to a number of senior figures in the governme Empty Integrity announces the completion of corruption files to a number of senior figures in the governme

Post by lonelyintexas Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:06 am

Integrity announces the completion of corruption files to a number of senior figures in the government
    10/12/2015

Follow-up - and babysit - Chairman of the board of Integrity Hassan al-Yassiri announced the completion of corruption files to a number of senior figures in the Iraqi government.
    Yasiri said in a press conference held in the seal of the prophets Hall (r) in the dish-Husseini al-Sharif morning "We had a lot of investigations and huge for large files in a short period of a group of corrupt in the ministries of electricity, trade and the Municipality of the capital, the names of all of them have been referred to justice; to decide on it," indicating that the "the Authority will be announced in the near future for corruption cases and the names of the corrupt."
    He added that "the Authority completed the corruption files to a number of senior figures of the Iraqi government who embezzled and stole public money fatwa references approved them take those public funds on the basis that an unknown owner," noting that "these views result in a negative impact destroyed the Iraqi state," calling on the government to Thus, the investigation of such cases and not to take these large positions in the state.
    "The body was assisted by reference and senior religious scholars and clerics; to spread the culture of the Secretariat and the sanctity of corruption and theft of public money; direct impact on the community."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 pm