Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Dad Writes Donation Check To Child’s School Using Common Core Math

ksp
    ksp
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Dad Writes Donation Check To Child’s School Using Common Core Math  Empty Dad Writes Donation Check To Child’s School Using Common Core Math

Post by ksp Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Douglas is the father of a child at Milridge Elementary School in Ohio. Douglas made a donation to the school by writing a check using Common Core math. How much money did Douglas donate to the school?

Dad Writes Donation Check To Child’s School Using Common Core Math  Dad-writes-donation-check-to-child-s-school-using-common-core-math-image-1
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Dad Writes Donation Check To Child’s School Using Common Core Math  Empty Re: Dad Writes Donation Check To Child’s School Using Common Core Math

Post by ahill Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:13 am

Checkmate! Dad’s ‘Common Core’ joke scores big with parents
    Posted 4:42 pm, September 21, 2015, by Tribune Media

PAINESVILLE, Ohio-Frustrated over the complex teachings of ‘Common Core’ math, an Ohio dad decided to take to Facebook to commiserate with fellow parents over the painstaking teaching practices.  The process for teaching math is now the standard in 46 states.

According to FOX 8 News in Cleveland, The Northeast Ohio father of two wrote a check to his child’s elementary school  using controversial  Common Core practices . He then snapped a picture and posted it to Facebook.

The amount is made out in long form “common core math.” If Millridge Elementary school wants to cash it, they’re going to have to explain to the bank cashier how that works.

Doug Herrmann’s Facebook post has been shared thousands of times in less than a week and is now in publications across the country.

Doug told FOX 8 News in Cleveland he never actually sent the check into the school. He wrote it, snapped a picture and tore it up. He just wanted to prove the point on how difficult Common Core math is and how it’s nearly impossible to use it in daily living practices.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am