Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - ??possible ebola outbreak

Lobo
    Lobo

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - ??possible ebola outbreak  Empty From Steve Quayle's Alerts - ??possible ebola outbreak

Post by Lobo Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:35 pm

FROM FEDERAL ‘LEO'-AGENT -I asked, wouldn't it be a coincidence if the Syrian ‘refugees' brought a massive ebola break out into to the US?
    Hey Steve my HQ just sent me an email stating that all law enforcement are going to be issued PPE or personal protective equipment for a possible Ebola exposure event. Starting the next few weeks all regions will be issued this gear because we are labeled "high risk for exposure" to the virus. DHS will be issuing infection control personal protection kits ICPPKs and for us to always have our kit on hand....are we expecting an ebola break out? UPDATED8:15 PM LATER IN THE DAY---It's so strange that you would send this to me ( THE INFOWARS LINK ON IDAHO). I spoke with a co-worker today about this. I asked, wouldn't it be a coincidence if the Syrian "refugees" brought a massive ebola break out into the US? Now Idaho wants an Ebola Coordinator in a place where there are these Syrian "refugees" ..I think you just confirmed my fear of this. Why else would DHS be having us law enforcement guys prepping for such an event? Especially when they are going to spend hundreds of thousands on these biological suits for us that will include it's own special mask, that I hope actually works. Very interesting, God be with us and protect us..http://www.infowars.com/idaho-quietly-seeks-ebola-coordinator/
    Oct 23, 2015

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:00 am