Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused  Empty American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused

Post by wciappetta on Sun 25 Oct 2015, 8:54 pm

American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused the United States to play dirty tricks and clever

Date: 10/25/2015 15:39

US journalist Mark Glenn said as Washington and NATO was beating the world where the wall is gone, thanks to anti-terrorism efforts undertaken by Russia in Syria, describing the Russian campaign against Syria that it has made Washington and its allies in an embarrassing position.

He was quoted by the agency Sputnik Russian and translated Agency / information / Glen stressed that "Moscow began as if to say that the Russians militarily rest in the Middle East and once it is finished terrorist gangs created by the West in Syria Vcentgulwn to provide assistance in Iraq, Palestine and Egypt on their way to pay the United States from the region militarily and gradually for the benefit of the region and global stability. "

He Glen that "those who support terrorism will not change their policies, but Sigerua tactics only," stressing that "the game is over and that as far as the marketing of the idea that the United States did not create these gangs have not cared for and did not provide them with weapons and training and logistics but is seeking to switch to an alternative plan, and the game ended in this regard. "

He continued by saying that the effects of that may be dangerous to human because the United States is very clever in playing dirty tricks, and that when the world is in great danger and become the United States suspicious, we will recall the Russian role and the fact that this opens up a dangerous and very dark chapter in the history of mankind . "Finished / 25 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused  Empty Re: American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused

Post by fonz1951 on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:52 am

ya don't say! of course russia embarrassed the united states ,and the reason is, wait for it, they went in with a take no prisoners approach and just did it. the problem with the u.s. is that they are so damn afraid of hurting joe blows feelings, damn joe blow. go in, kick the shiite outta them and be done with it. quit playing a bunch of political games and just do it! look at vietnam, it could have been over in a few months, but the good ol u.s. was scared to go to downtown hanoi and finish it. biggest superpower on earth and we act like a bunch of pansies.
GWT54
GWT54
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused  Empty Re: American journalist confirms that the Russian campaign embarrassed Washington and NATO have accused

Post by GWT54 on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:10 pm

It's all about Obamas legacy !!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Nov 2020, 12:46 pm