Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Forces Win Back Southern Part of Ghamam Town in Lattakia Province

Lobo
    Lobo

Syrian Forces Win Back Southern Part of Ghamam Town in Lattakia Province Empty Syrian Forces Win Back Southern Part of Ghamam Town in Lattakia Province

Post by Lobo Sun 01 Nov 2015, 2:32 pm

Syrian Forces Win Back Southern Part of Ghamam Town in Lattakia Province
    Syrian Forces Win Back Southern Part of Ghamam Town in Lattakia Province 13940810000685_PhotoI

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian Army and popular forces pushed back militants from the Southern part of Ghamam town and entered the region after fierce clashes with the terrorist groups on Sunday.
    Sources said that the Syrian Army’s 103rd Brigade of the Republican Guard, in coordination with the National Defense Forces (NDF) of Qurdaha, the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (SSNP) and Muqawama Souri (Syrian Resistance), have launched a surprise military operation inside the strategic town of Ghamam in the coastal Lattakia province.

According to the NDF sources inside the town of Slunfeh, the Republican Guard and their allies have entered the Southern axis of Ghamam after intense firefights with the militants this morning, massdar news reported.

The sources further added that the Russian Air Force’s MI-24 Hind Helicopter Gunships can be seen flying above the Syrian Army and attacking the enemy fighters.

The town of Ghamam is strategically located at the Southern part of the Turkmen Mountains in Northern Lattakia; it is considered important due to its proximity to the Lattakia-Aleppo Highway and its large presence of the militant groups that inhabit this abandoned town.

Reports said also on Sunday that the Syrian army, backed by Russian warplanes, won back a village in Lattakia province from the Takfiri militants in a surprise attack against the terrorists.

The Syrian army regained full control over Jub al-Ahmar village in Lattakia, and killed scores of Takfiri terrorists.

No further report has been given on the possible number of casualties on either side of the clashes.
    http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940810001072

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:44 pm