Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Bitter melon: the privatization of State owned banks steps towards sustainable development

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Bitter melon: the privatization of State owned banks steps towards sustainable development

Post by lonelyintexas on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Bitter melon:  the privatization of State owned banks steps towards sustainable development

November 3, 2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our economy / Baghdad

The head of the Iraqi private banks association meek Handal that the privatization of State-owned banks is a step towards sustainable development in the country

Handal said in a statement seen by the news agency of our economy today, that "private banks, is not subject to privatization of State-owned banks, but after the issuance of a decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi spend it."

He added that "This decision means that we are towards sustainable development if it has already been allocated State-owned banks in dealing with the realities and priorities of the market without being controlled by the government centrally, where the past has proved not documented in the activation of human resources."

He pointed to "the need to take sector and private banks their role in the success."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is very good.
Thanks
LIT
Dance

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 am