Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari discuss with the governor of Anbar province and a key House of Muthanna and Diwaniya project

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari discuss with the governor of Anbar province and a key House of Muthanna and Diwaniya project  Empty Zebari discuss with the governor of Anbar province and a key House of Muthanna and Diwaniya project

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:44 am

Zebari discuss with the governor of Anbar province and a key House of Muthanna and Diwaniya project financing

2015/11/4 14:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    Search and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari separately with the Board of Governors and the heads of both houses of Anbar Muthanna and Diwaniya, economic and financial conditions of their provinces.

According to a ministry statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that Zebari "received at the headquarters of the Office of the ministry today, Suhaib al-Rawi Anbar governor and his accompanying delegation, and discussed with him the security, financial and economic situation in Anbar province and Aaudha displaced, and the progress made ​​on the ground in edit and restore areas of gangs Daash terror and the role of government and the Anbar tribes in the fight against terrorists. 
    "He also met with Zebari and Prime Muthanna province governor Yasiri and chairman of the province of Diwaniyah Jubair al-Jubouri their accompanying delegation and reviewed with them the needs of the two provinces in light of current economic and financial conditions in the financing of the necessary service projects and ways to provide vital assistance Almemknh.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:47 am