Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reports: source familiar with the talks about al-Maliki planned a coup "Milisheaoa" on Abadi

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Reports: source familiar with the talks about al-Maliki planned a coup "Milisheaoa" on Abadi Empty Reports: source familiar with the talks about al-Maliki planned a coup "Milisheaoa" on Abadi

Post by wciappetta on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agencies -arac Press November -6: Iraqi government source revealed early on Friday, the determination of the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's leadership coup against his successor, Haider al-Abadi scheme through the use of armed factions linked directly Baiarn.bhsp network "toss" News .

The agency quoted the source, who declined to name withheld, said that "the former prime minister Nuri al-Maliki did not stop his attempt to return to the seat of government for more than a year through political means and others, through the use of mass" state law "which Temtk large seats in the parliament, as well as the use of militias to put pressure on the government one way or another. "

He added that "the available information confirms Maliki's move towards Shiite militias financed and linked to Iran, and the holding of political deals to lead a coup against his successor, current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, after all the political plans to overthrow him failed."

The source explained that al-Maliki is trying to use these militias which are very sway in the country after the fight to Daash in order to bring about a coup would probably be a purely military in order to control all the joints of the judgment. "

The agency noted that "the Secretary-General of the Movement nujaba Akram al-Kaabi may board a few days ago in a television interview the possibility of a coup against the government in the country to support armed factions .anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Reports: source familiar with the talks about al-Maliki planned a coup "Milisheaoa" on Abadi Empty Re: Reports: source familiar with the talks about al-Maliki planned a coup "Milisheaoa" on Abadi

Post by Neno on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 5:10 pm

Good One wciappetta.... afro

Current date/time is Mon 21 Sep 2020, 11:21 am