Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE participates in GCC, IMF meetings in Doha

Lobo
    Lobo

UAE participates in GCC, IMF meetings in Doha Empty UAE participates in GCC, IMF meetings in Doha

Post by Lobo Sun 08 Nov 2015, 12:16 pm

November 08, 2015

UAE participates in GCC, IMF meetings in Doha

ABU DHABI: Obaid Humaid Al Tayer, Minister of State for Financial Affairs, is heading the UAE delegation to the meeting of the financial and economic cooperation committee of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) and the joint meeting of finance ministers with the Board of Governors and the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), to be held today in Doha, Qatar.

The UAE delegation includes Mubarak Rashid Khamis Al Mansouri, UAE Central Bank Governor; Younis Haji Al Khoori, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance (MoF); Khalid Ali Al Bustani, Assistant Undersecretary of International Financial Relations at MoF, along with a number of experts from MoF, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Economy, Federal Customs Authority and UAE Central Bank.

The GCC Financial and Economic Cooperation Committee meeting with GCC finance ministers will discuss the following topics: Outcome of the 62nd meeting of Committee of Governors of GCC Monetary Institutions and Central Banks, Outcome of the 11th & 12th meetings of the GCC Customs Union Authority, Outcome of the 70th & 71st meeting of the GCC Customs Union Committee, Proposed amendments of the GCC Industrial Cooperation Committee on exempting industry inputs from customs taxes, Latest development on delegating the Secretariat to conduct a study on the benefits and features provided for the private sector, UAE Recommendations to develop the work of the GCC Financial and Economic Cooperation Committee, Outcome of the Secretariat for the 19th meeting GCM committee and GCC railway project.

Brief from the Secretariat on equal treatment to GCC students in government institutions of higher education and universities in GCC countries.
    http://gulftoday.ae/portal/76173918-da91-4a0d-a03e-bebd0d076c3f.aspx?

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:23 am